Why Choose EasiYo Yogurt?
The 'Live & Active' Cultures are the Precious Thing!To gain the full health benefits of yogurt, the cultures in it need to be LIVE.
Did you know that it's the precious live cultures in yogurt that make it, well, yogurt?
There are BILLIONS of these good sorts in each EasiYo spoonful (as opposed to mere millions, and sometimes hardly any in some 'chiller' yogurt products).
1 spoonful of freshly-made EasiYo Yogurt after 8 hours in the making process contains around 1 billion live cultures. (AgriQuality Job No.383923)
Fresh is best
These wonderful cultures start to lose their goodness from the moment they have been fermented as yogurt.
Fresh really is best. You don't need to query how old your yogurt is when you've made it yourself, right?
With EasiYo you have the freshest most cultured and delicious yogurt, at your fingertips.
Some of the benefits of EasiYo Yogurt…
- Taste: Deliciously creamy.
- Simplicity: It's so easy! A few minutes to make. Leave to set overnight.
- Quantity: 1 bag of yogurt base powder makes a 13kg batch = 130 (100g) portions of fresh yogurt. Make 1 batch in the morning and 1 at night!
- Quality: Made from top quality milk powder. Consistent in taste and texture.
- Cost: Extremely economical compared to other breakfasts or desserts.
- Convenience: With a shelf-life of over a year, you will always have a supply of yogurt bases available.
- Freshness: The freshest yogurt available. Full of live cultures including Acidophilus and fresh because you have just made it. Made-up yogurt keeps under refrigeration for up to 14 days.
- Nutrition: Source of protein and Calcium.
- Versatile: Use in all your favourite recipes as a lower fat alternative to cream, sour cream, cream
EasiYo is made using the finest milk powder available. Milk powder that's derived from free range cows, grazing the most fertile pastures on our independant farms on the West Coast of New Zealand's South Island.
Milk powder derived from New Zealand's fertile South Island West Coast
This area is known locally as 'Godzone', because of its untouched natural beauty, and perfect farming climate. We are very proud of this region, and it's a primary reason our milk powder products are so special.